Main Menu

Note Off

Started by FireHorsePrime, March 29, 2014, 20:28:37

Previous topic - Next topic

FireHorsePrime

What key would give me a note off value?

Saga Musix

That depends on the key map you're using. Usually the key next to 1 would give you a note cut, and the one next to 0 a note-off. I'm not 100% sure about non-German keyboards, though, so the best place to look up the keys is on the keyboard settings tab - you can use the "Find" field there and enter "note off" or "note cut" to find the keys you are looking for.

Also, please don't hijack the sticky threads for asking questions. The "updated keymaps" thread has nothing to do with your question, and the "VST instruments" topic is a collection of VST plugins, not a place to ask VST-related questions. If you have a question, create your own topic and ask it there.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

In Impulse tracker it were the ~ and 1 key to do note off and note cut. If you use that layout, try these keys. 1 = ^^ (note cut) and ~ = ~~ (note off)

But yeah, best thing is to just look it up in the keyboard settings.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs