Create tracks groups / save audio by tracks groups

Started by RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER), November 03, 2013, 00:23:50

Previous topic - Next topic

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

An idea passing through my mind : when you decide to save a song by instrument or group of instruments, you have to "select"/"unselect" every channel you want/don't want, to obtain each final audio track of your musical piece.

It is fine to do it when you save not to often the audio, but mainly when the song is finished.

However, sometimes you have to save audio tracks very often, when multiple versions of a song are delivered, for instance.

Of course, there is the existing separate channels saving by instrument and by channel...

But there could be one more, I think.

So my point is : wouldn't it be usefull to have the possibility of creating groups of channels (each group with their own name) in a song, in order to get a "save audio" option "as channel groups mode", in addition to already existing "as channel mode" and "as instrument mode" ?

(so you could decide that several instruments, like cellos and violins, for instance, would be automatically and anytime saved together...)

Hope I'm clear enough ;-)

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)