save as flac.

Started by sso, October 17, 2013, 05:03:24

Previous topic - Next topic

sso

How do i save as flac? (Export flac from mpt.)

edit : I thought i had read Saga mentioning that that was now possible, just cant find the link for some reason.

Saga Musix

In the sample editor, append ".flac" to your filename or choose "FLAC" from the dropdown list of export formats. In the next OpenMPT version, you will also be able to export a whole modules a FLAC instead of WAV.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteIn the next OpenMPT version, you will also be able to export a whole modules a FLAC instead of WAV.

Awesome! :)
But please,don't remove WAV export. :(
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Quote from: Saga Musix on October 17, 2013, 10:39:38
In the next OpenMPT version, you will also be able to export a whole modules a FLAC instead of WAV.
WAV export is still available, of course.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

sso

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteWAV export is still available, of course.

The lines:''In the next OpenMPT version, you will also be able to export a whole modules a(s) FLAC instead of WAV.'' made me worries about export(it pointed in replacing WAV with FLAC),great that it woundn't get removed or replaced :).

Side Note:I noticed the typo in ''as'',fixed it in the reply ;).
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).