[Synthpop] Signature (it/ogg)

Started by Saga Musix, August 31, 2013, 21:59:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

More synthpop, yaaay. This one was for the combined (streamed + tracked) music compo at Demodays 2013, where it ranked 2nd.
Samples mostly from my synths and kb6, as always.

Download
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Interesting composition.

Im speechless,there were many great songs i heard in my life (the best ones are for now yours,sharing there place with Golden Sun).
But i do noticed,that this track follows an ballad like style,just like Arrival.The Pads really did there job in this one quite well,same with the many synth sounds.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

mrvegas

Listening now (the .it file, of course).  This sounds awesome.  Incredibly high sound quality for a module.  Neat song, too.

Saga Musix

Quote from: mrvegas on September 13, 2013, 23:18:32
Incredibly high sound quality for a module.
And the fun bit is that all of this could have been done 15 years ago already, since all samples are from legacy hardware. ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.