[video] Night Drive

Started by uncloned, December 01, 2012, 19:12:32

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

LPChip

Also commented the following on youtube:

I think its too bad the camera loses focus so much. You can combat this by setting it to manual. The song itself, although I don't like this kind of music, is pretty good, but it fails to be part of the video due to the out of focus thingy. Still liked the video solely for the music.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

uncloned

Quote from: LPChip on December 02, 2012, 09:10:48
Also commented the following on youtube:

I think its too bad the camera loses focus so much. You can combat this by setting it to manual. The song itself, although I don't like this kind of music, is pretty good, but it fails to be part of the video due to the out of focus thingy. Still liked the video solely for the music.

My reply: LPChip - the in and out of focus video was on purpose. Focus is used as part of the overall artistic expression. I'm glad you liked the music though.

uncloned

LPChip - this discussion from facebook might be of interest to you

JT - subversive art

Me - JT, what is subversive about this piece?

JT - the texture, both aural and visual, promises to lull one to sleep, or to simply keep going without any major event, but there are anxiety producing elements inserted into the otherwise smooth texture from time to time. glitches, little snatches of siren noises.... those sounds, and the way the oncoming lights so often look like they are in the viewer's lane, hold forth the promise of sudden violence.

Me -  Interesting interpretation. You've changed my perception of my composition!!