Just Passing +

Started by Heatseeqerz, July 06, 2012, 11:54:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Heatseeqerz

Hello new additions and past friends of MPC.

I was just passing by and thought i should say hello to those who knew me, and whist here i also have a request.
I was here as Shadegate in the past and worked on some various projects, not least 4Pat1 artists collaboration track.
It is this which i seek, in any format. Of course, i would like the original Mod file, however the Mp3 would be just as suited as i remember Atlantis had mastered that.

I hope you are all well, and are also happy.

I dedicate much of my time to sound design -particularly Sylenth1 presets - which brings me some degree of a living. I am also a DJ and i still produce, recently upgraded to Win7 and a whole new studio after many years without any real power to produce fully; i decided to work a little more on producing. I also engineer and work in sound production at a local theatre.

Well, that's me. How about yourselves ?

Leon, any chance you could sendspace 4pat1 ?

Peace..

LPChip

Hey Shady. :)

I should have both files. Let me check. :)

Online at this moment: http://files.lpchip.com/lpchip/Modplug%20Project%20-%204pat1.mp3
Will have to look for the module.

EDIT: and have the .IT file where I'd expect it. Uploaded it for you here: http://files.lpchip.com/lpchip/Modplug%20Project%20-%204pat1.it.7z
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Hello and welcome back!
You may want to review your email address in your forum profile, it seems like your registration email couldn't be delivered.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Heatseeqerz

:D Thank you Leon. That was a blast from the past. Perhaps some of should do the 2012 4 pat reprise?
It will be equally interesting to see this in Modplug Tracker again, too.

I have, over the last 2 or 3 years, installed and used Modplug on various PCs i have had. I found it great for creating specific types of patterns to wave to then use in FL Studio and Live but i also created some really good Hardstyle with it, too.

Thank's again :)

Regarding my email: It seems i had hit the Z tab where it should have been and X . I will edit that, thank's.

Peace....