SonyAcid kills MPT samples

Started by moltres_rider, June 06, 2012, 02:38:04

Previous topic - Next topic

moltres_rider

if I open ModPlug while Sony Acid Music Studio is open it renders all the samples in a module or midi to silence in ModPlug... is this a bug or is something else wrong or an interference...

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

moltres_rider

this is talking about ASIO4ALL which I don't have!

Saga Musix

*Sigh*... No, it's not about ASIO4All alone, and the FAQ entry doesn't even suggest that - ASIO4All is merely an example. The FAQ entry is about any ASIO or WASAPI driver which works in exclusive mode. Do you have any ASIO drivers installed, or are you using Acid together with a WASAPI driver?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

moltres_rider

I am just using my laptop's sound card (sigma tel audio)

Saga Musix

It doesn't matter what sound device you are using. If you don't check if Acid uses WASAPI or some other sound driver in exclusive mode, we can't help you either.