Ctrl + 5 problem

Started by justinrpg, April 04, 2012, 13:44:39

Previous topic - Next topic

justinrpg

I hit ctrl + 5 and instead of selecting everything in the pattern it selected ALL of the pattern and every time I click a pattern, ALL the patterns select!!! I seem to cannot figure out how to select just 1 pattern now!!! how do I do that???

Saga Musix

Depending on whether the order list or the pattern itself is focussed, Ctrl+5 will either select the whole orderlist (all patterns) if the order list is focussed or the pattern data if the pattern is focussed. You select a single pattern in the order list by clicking it.
If that's not what you wanted to know, then please clarfiy your question, I cannot see the problem in it.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

It could be that somehow your CTRL is stuck. Try pressing all CTRL keys on your keyboard at least once, and see if that solves your problem.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

justinrpg

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM YOU DIDN'T READ APPARENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only want to select 1 pattern when I click a patter but when I click a single pattern number all patterns select instead of the one I clicked on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT DOES THIS AFTER A FAILED CTRL+5 ISSUE!!!!!!!!! HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY WANT TO SELECT PATTERN NUMBER 5 BUT INSTEAD ALL PATTERNS SELECT WHEN I CLICK ON NUMBER 5 INSTEAD OF NUMBER 5!!!!!!!!!! HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!! SORRY IF I SOUND RUDE BUT I HAVE BEEN GETTING GARBAGE RESPONSES ON EVERY WEBSITE ON EVERY TOPIC THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT GOT A GOOD RESPONSE FOR ANYTHING IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saga Musix

You'll get another garbage response right here:

</ignore>

Also, consider yourself warned. Your constant abuse of punctuation and capslock and your general attitude are not welcome here. If you don't behave, this might result in a ban.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.