Copy one module to another, how to copy instruments and samples

Started by Eleyan, November 28, 2011, 09:25:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Eleyan

Spent alot of time possibly doing things the hard way.

I Constructed a pattern in version 3 of a song, but could not reproduce by way of copying for version 4.

Also, If anyone in Melbourne, Australia would like to collaborate on some new music and help get my current crop done and dusted, or even just one song, I would be grateful for the contacts.  Cheers.   Eleyan
Numbers, letters and Symbols rule the world

Saga Musix

You could drag samples/instruments one by one from the tree view on the right side, or just re-use the old module file?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

As Jojo suggest, you should drag the samples/instruments from the treeview. One additional note: If you are using instruments that have samples attached to them, you don't have to drag the samples themselves. If you drag the instruments from your first song to your second, all samples will also be transferred.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs