Change in forum categories

Started by Rakib, June 11, 2011, 13:25:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakib

Everything except forum rules and awesome music videos.
^^

Saga Musix

I don't see how "Open-source and free software" would fit into the help board so I left that here as well.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

Speaking of skinning, I have slightly improved the message index: When hovering a topic, the whole table row is highlighted. You might have to clear your browser cache to see the changes.
Note that this is the easy kind of modifications, since I can simply add the CSS classes required for this to a custom CSS file. Moving around things and other stuff requires rewriting the theme's PHP code, which I don't want to do.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

I think I have moved all relevant posts from the Genreal Chatter to the new help forum. If you spot any other topics that should be moved, let me know...

Rakib

^^

Saga Musix

I've had so many people applying for being a moderator on the forums that I couldn't even answer all their applications. No, seriously, does anyone even want to moderate certain parts of the forum?

Congratulations on 0x29A posts Rakib, btw. :D

Rakib

One thing good with a small community is that is not so much that is to be moderated. Delete spam and move some posts sometimes. And people aren't trolls or here to argue/have a fight.

But everything should not be up to Jojo, even he needs some help.

And thanks but I'm waiting for my 0x539 post. ;)

^^

Saga Musix

I'm waiting for your applications. ;)

Christofori

/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*

LPChip

Quote from: christofori on June 24, 2011, 13:17:22
Isn't LPChip the moderator? :P

As far as I can tell, it clearly says Administrator :P

I do moderator stuff too, but lately I haven't had the time due to me starting my own company. I already confirmed to Jojo that I'm in for an additional moderator. We used to have Sam_Zen too, R.I.P. m8).
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Christofori

I'm not doing much outside of tracking and farming (small farm.. real farm.. lol) at the moment; though when I quit this 'hiatus' and go back to work it will be a much different story..
/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*

Harbinger

Perhaps you should list the "job" requirements. Not just anyone can moderate, no? ;)