Compilation Error Help

Started by Really Weird Person, August 24, 2011, 23:13:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

I downloaded and imported the code into Visual Studio not too long ago and attempting to build the MPTRACK08 solution yields the following error (twice).
error C3861: 'PathIsDirectory': identifier not found (ExceptionHandler.h, lines 74 and 79)
How do I fix this? Do I need a new copy of that file? Perhaps it somehow got corrupted during the installation of the Windows SDK.

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

Hmmm...I did see that thread, but I didn't think that it was dealing with that error, but perhaps that deals with code errors in general. I will redownload the code then.

jmkz

I'll try to mantain development builds of latest revisions compiled with Visual Studio 2008 (recommended by me if you use Windows XP [v5-] and older), will be updated at 6AM GMT in the most cases. This is for testing the latest improvements and fixes of OpenMPT.

Release build:

mptrack.exe

Hashes: release_hashes.txt

Version info: version.txt

If you have Windows Vista (v6+) or later, use the official development builds (compiled with VS2010):

mptrack.exe

In the case if needed: More build related links

jmkz

Just a note: Compiled versions with VS2008 by me will be outdated for few days, my main PC is under service manteinance.

Really Weird Person

It seems that when I try to compile the newest version of the code (revision 1135), I receive the following error. "fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file '...\soundlib\MIDIMacros.cpp': No such file or directory."
I saw that one other time when downloading the code. In both cases, I downloaded the code again and the issue was not resolved. It seems that, when the code is downloaded, that file is somehow missed, thus yielding that error.

Saga Musix

Code should compile again on VS2008.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.