Failed to compile code with VS2008

Started by jmkz, August 18, 2011, 09:18:31

Previous topic - Next topic

jmkz

OpenMPT revision 983 is cannot be compilable. I got this errors:

s:\vc++\commit\mptrack\test\test.cpp(472) : error C2660: 'CWinApp::OpenDocumentFile' : la función no acepta 2 argumentos
s:\vc++\commit\mptrack\test\test.cpp(483) : error C2660: 'CWinApp::OpenDocumentFile' : la función no acepta 2 argumentos
s:\vc++\commit\mptrack\mptrack.cpp(75) : error C2660: 'CMultiDocTemplate::OpenDocumentFile' : la función no acepta 3 argumentos
s:\vc++\commit\mptrack\mainfrm.cpp(2185) : error C2660: 'CWinApp::OpenDocumentFile' : la función no acepta 2 argumentos

With VS2010 has no problems.

Saga Musix

Known issue and is being worked on. I do not have VS2008 installed anymore so I cannot check what works in VS2008 and what doesn't.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

jmkz

Saga Musix

Quote from: jmkz on August 18, 2011, 15:28:47
Since r979 has this issue.
Yes, we are aware of that. The change is required to make the treeview work in VS2010. A possible solution would be to add a preprocessor switch which uses the old code for VS2008 and older.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

jmkz

jmkz

Another issue with r993:

8>c:\mpt\vc++\commit\mptrack\mptrack.cpp(95) : error C3861: 'PathFileExists': no se encontró el identificador
8>c:\mpt\vc++\commit\mptrack\mptrack.cpp(664) : error C3861: 'PathFileExists': no se encontró el identificador
8>c:\mpt\vc++\commit\mptrack\mptrack.cpp(664) : error C3861: 'PathFileExists': no se encontró el identificador
8>c:\mpt\vc++\commit\mptrack\mptrack.cpp(713) : error C3861: 'PathIsDirectory': no se encontró el identificador
8>c:\mpt\vc++\commit\mptrack\mptrack.cpp(734) : error C3861: 'PathIsDirectory': no se encontró el identificador
8>c:\mpt\vc++\commit\mptrack\mptrack.cpp(746) : error C3861: 'PathIsDirectory': no se encontró el identificador

Saga Musix

That code isn't new, so you should probably do a complete rebuild of the executable and/or redownload the source.

jmkz

Eight minutes after you commit the r995 I have recompiled and I got the same error.

jmkz

Patch for r998, same as Relabs one.

jmkz

Patch for fix "missing Reporting.h" at revision 1012+.