Forum move

Started by Saga Musix, October 22, 2010, 23:13:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Harbinger

I LOVE the new look!! Myself i hate red, and i like the better topic-posting page. Very cool, and thanks for the pleasant surprise! :)

Really Weird Person

I see that the forum has been updated. Of what I have seen thus far, it looks quite nice. Something interesting: It would appear that signatures do not display while previewing posts. They display only after the post is submitted.

uncloned

I appreciate the mobile interface integration.

Really Weird Person

Integration with mobile devices is indeed a nice thing.

Rakib

Same adress or wap... or m.forum?
^^

Saga Musix

Have a closer look at the footer.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

We're moving a bit further again - We finally have an issue tracker again! If you found a bug or have a feature requests, you can now sign up there and post on the issue tracker instead of the forum. This gives us a lot better overview over all open bugs and requests.
If you have any open bugs or feature requests on this forum, please take some time and open a new ticket for each of them on the new issue tracker, and then close the old thread on the forum (setting the topic status to S=C). We won't do this for you, but if you do this, you'll do us and yourself a great favour.
You might still want to open a thread in the General Chatter forum for bigger feature requests before posting them on the issue tracker, but this should really just be done if you expect a bigger discussion or if you're not sure if the feature request should be posted on the issue tracker.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

I would imagine that the links still exist on the forum, but they simply redirect to the issue tracker. Is that correct?

LPChip

No. You have to repost your bugs in the issue tracker if you want us to look after them. Its a manual action. The reason we aren't just copying them ourselves, apart from the fact that its a lot of work, is that then your name won't be next to the bug/request anymore. That'll make it hard to contact you in case we solved the bug.

But I suppose Jojo already said this.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Rakib

So we are expecting that the bugs/feature request forum will sooner or later be closed since no one is allowed to post there anymore?

edit: Are starting to move my older request to the bug tracker now.
^^

Saga Musix

Well, at the moment it's reply-only as there are still open bug reports. And as said, as long people don't move them, they will remain there, but they will probably be processed with lower priority.