How much is ModPlug Central worth to YOU?

Started by Saga Musix, August 18, 2010, 20:44:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you donate?

No.
2 (20%)
Yes, anything less than 5 euros a year.
1 (10%)
Yes, anything less than 10 euros a year.
3 (30%)
Yes, anything less than 20 euros a year.
3 (30%)
Yes, anything less than 50 euros a year.
1 (10%)
Hell yes, I'd donate you the whole server costs! =)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 18, 2010, 20:48:10

Saga Musix

Quote from: Jojo on June 16, 2011, 22:25:21but I also think that it might be better to finally set up a dedicated account for this first.
That's all i can tell for now.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

IBAN is the international bank account code for your bank + account number. It allows you to send money to a bank account.

I used this method to collect money for BVanOudshoorn's wedding gift.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Thanks to all our great donors, we now have almost gathered enough donations for the next three quarters. Thanks a lot to all donors for keeping ModPlug Central alive! Keep 'em coming! :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.