EZ-Drummer VST loading wierdly.

Started by CoolDudeClem, May 03, 2010, 23:19:08

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolDudeClem

I use the Toontrack EZ-Drummer VST for drums in a lot of my songs, but just lately it's been taking up more RAM than it should.  Normally, with the default drums selected, it uses about 250MB, but now it's using up about 513MB with the same drums loaded, OMG!  I don't know what has made it suddenly decide to do this, I havent added any extra drumkits to it or anything like that, but obvioulsy something has messed up somewhere, it's allmost like it's loading itself twice or something, also I noticed while it's loading, the memory usage indicator seems to be a little erratic.  Is there anything I can do to fix this VST?
Life brings you great gifts with one hand, and stabs you in the back with the other.

Saga Musix

Are you getting this information from the Task Manager? Note that especially the RAM usage there is not always reliable.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

CoolDudeClem

There's a memory usage display in the VST itself, I also double checked in the task manager, taking into account all the other programs running and I could see that it really is taking up more RAM than it should.
Life brings you great gifts with one hand, and stabs you in the back with the other.