D&D Pathfinder Campaign

Started by Diamond, April 23, 2010, 07:56:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond

Anyone here play D&D?  And if so, any interest in GMing a Pathfinder voice chat based campaign?  LOL really off topic I know, but it's really hard finding groups online that are interested in anything but PBB or text based campaigns.  I think PBB and text chat both take something away from the roleplaying experience.  Also, text chat campaigns are problematic for me since I rely on screen reading software which makes it difficult to keep up.

psishock

Im a huge gamer, but unfortunately i'm not a big fan of real life D&D games (played a lots of PC stuff with similar system implementation like Neverwinter Nights, Baldurs Gate, Ice Wind Dale, Pools of Radiance, Temple Of Elemental Evil, Dark Sun, Planescape Torment, etc etc.)

Honestly, i really think you're better off looking for these stuff on D&D specialized forums Diamond. :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Diamond

Quote from: "psishock"Honestly, i really think you're better off looking for these stuff on D&D specialized forums Diamond. :D

Trust me, I've posted on most of those too.  LOL  No luck so far.

Harbinger

OMG is that game still around? I was a DM back in the early 80s, but a religious phase pulled me out of it. I was always preferred creating worlds rather than playing them; that was its appeal to me.  But my Dad was also a nerd and so he and some family friends were always playing...

For now, the latest offshoot from that game that i play is Diablo II, and i'm waiting with baited breath for Diablo III (the previews look very enticing...)

KrazyKatz

Woho! I would love to but I have very little time. I was always the GM and also have a hard time finding players. I actually moved onto Hackmaster from D&D. Maybe we can get this to work. Feel free to PM me and we can talk about it.

By the way , Hi to all... I've been away for a while. A lot to say as soon as I have a moment.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com