A proper spectral analizer

Started by Winter, March 15, 2010, 19:20:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I'm looking for a good and free spectral analizer in VST format.  I've already looked through the KVR Database. I've already tried BS Spectrum and Seven Phases Spectrum Analyzer. Both rubbish in my point of view.

Does anybody have some better suggestion?
Please help me.  :?

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Winter

Thanks, I've tried it,
but it always throws an exeption, set to bypass automatically.
:(

Saga Musix

What version are you using? It has never done that here.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Winter

Saga Musix

I actually meant the version of SPAN.

Winter

Saga Musix

So it has been updated for the first time in years, apparently. Try version 1.9.1, it's stable.