Uh, what happened to the site?

Started by LPChip, February 26, 2006, 00:20:34

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Okay guys,

I guess I own you all an explaination of why the site was down.

It seemed that the domain name was expired, and the hosting company didn't gave me any notification.

Took some time to get it settled, but as you can read this, its settled ;)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

DavidN

You had me worried there!

Good to know it's OK, though.

LPChip

Quote from: "Wong"You had me worried there!

Good to know it's OK, though.

I was worried too, :)

2 whole frikken days... Too much downtime, sorry for all the inconvenience, even though it was outside of my reach.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

2 days? I've been having a problem for about a week. I wanted to email you, but the only address I know is the lpchip.com one, and I know that wouldnt work. Man, I was going through ModPlug withdrawls  :evil:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

The problem was that the domain name was expired due to some stupid reasons, and those bastards didn't give me any info about that.

I couldn't receive mail etc... etc... I've threathened to leave the hosting company which is probably why its up again. I was getting so angry at them, that I were looking to put my hosting somewhere else...