[ambient space rock] Song of the Swan (mp3)

Started by uncloned, January 15, 2010, 01:37:19

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

http://www.jeantoerica.com/GMO/Swan_Song_ClonSter.mp3

Alister from SoOn and www.notonlymusic.com did a remix of SwanSong - seeing he doesn't have an account to upload this to - and it is a collaboration - this account seemed appropriate. I hope you enjoy it. I do !! :-)

Chris

apple-joe

This was eight and a half nice minutes. It's a week or so since I listened to the original, so I can't compare accurately until I hear it again. I guess this version was more comprehensive, but that doesn't necessarily imply anything with regard to how much one enjoys the track. I have listened only with headphones, so I might not have a perfect overview, but the sound immediately struck me as very good. Yet, there were a few things I reacted to, and I don't know for sure whether the reaction was primarily random or not. Anyway, it was related to panning and volume levels mostly, maybe even sound quality for certain sounds. At one point I wondered whether my headphones were fading out, but it was the song that breathed, as far as I gathered after one listen at any rate, I'll focus on this specific part next time.

There is something about this song that makes me want to compose, play guitar etc. That's valid for both versions I've checked so far.

Maybe I'll add more comments here after I've listened to the first version once again.

uncloned

thanks for the listen and comment Apple-joe!

The weekend was busy so I missed this - I apologize.