KORE or KONTAKT based instrument coupon from NI

Started by psishock, December 17, 2009, 16:09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

psishock

i received a mail from NI today:
QuoteTo say thank you for another memorable year, we would like to present you with a $29 / 25€ coupon towards any KORE- or KONTAKT-based instrument, valid until December 31, 2009 in the NI Online Shop*. What's more, we have gathered together some of the premium sounds from twelve KORE-powered instruments for HOLIDAY SELECTION 2009 – a free selection pack for the free KORE PLAYER ready for instant download!
Happy producing from everyone at Native Instruments!
Now, because i dont use any of the listed VSTi-s, the cash coupon is useless for me, but my idea is to give it to anyone who need it and like to buy a KORE or KONTAKT based instrument (Barry perhaps?).
Anyone who is interested, just throw me a pm, i will gladly give you the coupon for free.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

g

Quote from: "psishock"Now, because i dont use any of the listed VSTi-s, the cash coupon is useless for me.
I think those instrument packs also work with Kore Player, so you don't need to own Kore or Kontakt.

psishock

Yep, you're right about that, but i still dont use even the Kore Player =), so it would b a waste. Rather i would give it to someone who would put a good use to it.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)