Mods/interesting time signature

Started by apple-joe, February 07, 2006, 10:30:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

2 apple-joe
Something like this maybe ? A shortened version of Heavy Phase 48 .
The same principle : A pattern length of 48, divided into 4 blocks of 12 rows.
NB : These pages use the ole MPT browser-plugin for streaming. I've heard that this plugin doesn't function anymore in IE on XP, but Firefox does.

apple-joe

Hm, "No suitable plug-ins were found" was the message I got in firefox. I'd really like to listen to your track!

EDIT: I found the plug-in, but during the installation there was no option for associating the plug-in to FIREFOX; only IE, Opera and Netscape. I could always download Netscape or Opera if that is what it takes.

If you haven't got a better link to a plug-in which installs in firefox?

EDIT: After some research, I was able to download the file. The plug-in issue is still unsolved, however.

OK, very interesting file. A lot of things going on, but would you mind creating  
a new example - an example somewhat more simplistic/standard?

Sam_Zen

Quote from: "apple-joe"there was no option for associating the plug-in to FIREFOX
A problem indeed. The plugin was made in the pre-firefox time. You can use this one : mpplug. Read the textfile.
Quote from: "apple-joe"would you mind creating a new example - an example somewhat more simplistic/standard?
Hmm, I thought this was quite straightforward. You are looking for structures, so besides listening to it, have a look at the building up of the pattern, to analyse the division of events.
By the way, I was mistaken with : "pattern length of 48, divided into 4 blocks of 8 rows". Of course it should have been : "pattern length of 48, divided into 4 blocks of 12 rows".