Fast Tracking in MPT

Started by Saga Musix, August 29, 2009, 23:59:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Wow, the song took you only 55 minutes? That is impressive. Either the song is quite short or you are an extremely fast tracker! :lol: I have trouble with that (unless the song is 4,000 patterns or fewer). I do not think that those take quite 55 minutes, but songs with 4,000 patterns or fewer does not happen too often. Just for the record perhaps, I arranged a song yesterday and it is only 100 patterns long! That one took a lot less time than one that I had done prior to that, which contains 10,608 patterns. The 10,608-pattern song took a little more than a day. It did help though that I did the first 3,999 patterns using duplication! I suppose that the topic is entitled "Fast Tracking in MPT" though. :lol:

Just some notes:
1. On the 100-pattern song, there are only eight patterns that actually have a note in them.
2. On the 10,608-pattern song though, all of the patterns are filled in for channels 1-4.

LPChip

I'm a fast tracker. The song is of descent length. Somewhat 3:40.

See: http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=3505.0
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs