[Trance] SUnburned(.mp3)

Started by Zaphoid, August 21, 2009, 03:36:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphoid

My humble attempt at the Trance genre.  http://soonlabel.com/a/Attachments/Sunburned.mp3

Edit by MOD: Changed title conform template

Sam_Zen

No need to be humble. This is a nice piece of work.
Nothing spectacular, but that's not to be expected in the trance genre.
The production is well done. Good balance between the instruments.

Harbinger

Notes as i'm listening

I accidentally listened to this in a playlist after "Plush" and the two songs melded together perfectly! Might i suggest that you put these two songs together (you could call it Plush & Sunburned :P).

Anyway, the engineering is better in this track, i love the variation of timbres, the filtering, and the soft pad. Yjana really liked this, as this has a lot of the classic Techno influence. This is typical Trance that you might hear at a club (that's a GOOD thing!). We both want you to keep producing this kind of music.  :D

Zaphoid

The reason it fits like a glove is because I used the same file template as the backbone for this track.  I'm working on a Trance mix session and I'd like to see if we can round up the best Trance producers around the modplug community and maybe traxinspace and buzzmusic.  I'd like to release the resulting mix on my blog.  Psishock care to contribute?

psishock

Quote from: "Zaphoid"I'm working on a Trance mix session and I'd like to see if we can round up the best Trance producers around the modplug community and maybe traxinspace and buzzmusic. I'd like to release the resulting mix on my blog. Psishock care to contribute?
Well it depends what do you mean by contributing. :) I'm planning to release my album when it's finished commercially, it takes much of my time and don't really want to involve myself with additional work at the moment, if possible. But if you're meaning by "contributing", to make available some of my stuff for your mix in your blog, sure, name your song and use it. Only spreading direct download linx to full songs would be unwelcome at this moment, for obvious reasons. :D But i wont chase anyone if it would "slip" anyhow, i will always leave that choice for the people's good intention.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Zaphoid

Think of it as free advertising for your new album.

psishock

don't have to worry, i do thought about that :D, and the rest of the positive impacts, like improving friendships and gaining new ones, for instance.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Zaphoid

Here is an extended mix of Sunburned that should be more conducive to a Dj mix.  

http://soonlabel.com/a/Attachments/Sunburned.mp3