Am I allowed to request music?

Started by yavert, July 15, 2009, 19:02:45

Previous topic - Next topic

yavert

And if I am, then where to do it?
Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.
Practice is when something works, but you don't know why.
Programming is when nothing works and you have absolutely no idea why.

Saga Musix

Depends on what you need. If you want f.e. music for a game, you could have a look at our forums over at modarchive.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

machinesmith

Well here is a good place as any (its not the first time either). A word of warning though, be ready to dazzled by a no. of MadSKilleD composers - I see a bid strike (and most probably a union formation) in the future!

maleek

You could probably do it here as well. (It doesen't break any forum guidline I think?)

LPChip

Sure, you can ask that here in the General Chatter forum.

The only requirement would be that you tell a bit about the thing you need music for to make people feel like it. Then it might be that the artist who is interested would like to see a bit more to get inspiration for, and he/she might have some terms for doing so, like being credited, etc..

But to answer your first question: sure, you may always ask. :) You certainly have a no if you don't. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

yavert

Thanks for the answers.I will create a topic with requests after some time.
Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.
Practice is when something works, but you don't know why.
Programming is when nothing works and you have absolutely no idea why.