[DECLINED] OXM support

Started by promisetobegood, July 14, 2009, 16:57:13

Previous topic - Next topic

promisetobegood

Hi, I wonder if you could add support to .OXM files? (XM modules the samples of which have been encoded with Ogg Vorbis). It seems to me that there isn't a single player yet, only DLLs for game designers like FMOD.

Rakib

To late for the request, it does already but you need to download the bass library make it work.
^^

Saga Musix

Rakib, I don't know what you're talking about, but sounds wrong to me. :P

I don't know about OXM, but judging from your description, it seems to be kinda useless since there's already MO3 (compressed modules with MP3, OGG or lossless samples) from un4seen (which IS supported by the BASS library). I've never liked FMOD, I've been more of a BASS fanboy. :P For mo3 files, there's unmo3 and the latest version of OpenMPT, I guess there's a similar tool for OXM files.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

I will close this one as there are no OXM specs out there. I've heard that you can use the XM -> OXM converter to convert OXM back to XM, but we can't do anything about this. Sorry.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.