Wow; now Open Source.

Started by lylejk, July 03, 2009, 23:08:33

Previous topic - Next topic

lylejk

It's literally been years since I've visited (Modplug still kept my account; now that's cool).  I went to Sourceforge as I now daily do and saw this and my jaw dropped.  Big fan of Modplug and now I've got the new opensource version; looks like it's actually a tracker too; not sure since I'm rusty with the Mod thing now.  lol

Again, rediscovering Modplug; brings back a lot of cool memories.  Glad to see some things are hard to kill.  :)

Harbinger

Never knew ye, but it's good to have you back! 8)

I am currently authoring the Offline Help Manual (OHM), which somehow after all this time has never been completed. But there are still many new features that will make tracking MUCH easier.

So do some exploring and reacquainting until i get this thing done (hopefully within a month).... :wink:

lylejk

I will; thanks for the reply.  :)

Saga Musix

Hi, nice to have some people of the "old days" returning... :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Welcome :)

If you have questions regarding new features, feel free to ask. Also we already have lots of documentation spread in this forum and our wiki (see index of the forum).

Especially the forum Tech. Documents can be a help, aswell as the search function. And ofcource, the famous new topic button can assist here too :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Rakib

Or try and explore yourself. MPT has got lots of new improvments since it was released as open source. It's still my primary music software for all purpose use.
^^

maleek

I'll join in the welcome crowd. OMPT has ALOT of good things going for it.

Sam_Zen

Yep, welcome, lylejk..!
I hope you will enjoy the progress that has been made with OMPT..

bvanoudtshoorn

I'll chip in with 'hello and welcome' as well. Hello and welcome! :P

uncloned

welcome back!

its good to have more friends at the table  :D

psishock

o, hey hey. No idea who are you, but since everyone welcomes, i felt that i want too :D. It's true, that more mateys the better.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

g

kin

Yeah I like Open Source.

I hope this will be available for linux.

Saga Musix

If you don't want to wait for a linux version, why don't you consider learning C++ and join the dev team? It's not like this project will ever be finished if we don't get any help...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

Quote from: "Jojo"It's not like this project will ever be finished if we don't get any help...

I'm not sure the project will ever be "finished"... :P