New type of midi controller

Started by uncloned, June 26, 2009, 17:13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

psishock

:o hey, i can do the same if i smash my PC keyboard to half, and touch the key sensors with my fingers. :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

uncloned

I wonder if you could.... good point Psi.

g

Well it also measures the size of your fingers so you couldn't do exactly the same with a smashed keyboard...

psishock

sure, i know it has a velocity sensor thingy, and it's a lot more comfortable than a smashed keyboard, but you got the idea, what i've talked about, the basics. ;)

residentgrey

Look up circuit bending Psi. Or talk to LP about his crazy cool board.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

LPChip

Quote from: "residentgrey"Look up circuit bending Psi. Or talk to LP about his crazy cool board.

:D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

Quote from: "residentgrey"Look up circuit bending Psi. Or talk to LP about his crazy cool board.
ah those are ok. But :D, if you wana b *really* hardcore, go find a google and integrate a Pikachu toy to it, then modulate the whole thing with a very strange looking external midi controller, oh and make sure you'll have wires everywhere, to have that cyberpunk feel. ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGQjjTj6oY

uncloned

uncloned