Started by uncloned, April 03, 2009, 13:04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

I thought some of you might be interested in Bill's latest offering

"mosture with out moisture *the Most U R E*"

composed live / mastered with supernova II and audacity

http://soonlabel.com/a/Attachments/mosture_D.mp3

Ice9

thanks Chris much appreciated It is unfortunate that the spell checker does not work in the titling save box or else I might of spelled moisture correctly now that might also be the reason for the actual title of the song to learn to spell these words correctly by making foolish mistakes and such..
"I think in pictures not in words"-Peter Gabriel  ., mostly because part of my mind is not quite an idea but a random structure of thought processes each interfering - with each other.

uncloned

*darn* I didn't see it was different

I can edit the title to be the same as SoOn

I got it fixed.

uncloned

oh, and welcome to Modplug

In general "serious" music is appreciated here. There are quite a few accomplished composers that do not release anywhere else I visit.

You of course know SamZen, and there is LPChip, Harbinger, PsiShock and others I can't remember right now that post good pieces here.

Sam_Zen

I could corrected the file name before saving, no problem, but the ID3 tag of the mp3 also shows 'mosture' in the title..

It's a piece with severe rough sounds, so I like it. Nice panorama.
No excuse by the way to start with quite some background hiss.

edit: missed clones post before this.. Yes indeed, welcome here Ice9 :)

uncloned

see what I put in quotes in the originating post -I'm thinking the mistake was mine.

Ice9

I just love mistakes they are like monster movies in the year 3000 .,.,

QuoteHal turn off the chemical flux experiential device please

I'm sorry Dave there is no flux capacitor to make the movie real with. (yet)

wait these are serious things ., trying at my best to keep from the abstract comedy routine

I have gone ahead (knowing that I am spelling this moisture thing wrong) and started the third song in the album sequence., so here goes with a cross referenced post.  if allowed.

see link.,  

http://soonlabel.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1238756849
"I think in pictures not in words"-Peter Gabriel  ., mostly because part of my mind is not quite an idea but a random structure of thought processes each interfering - with each other.

Sam_Zen

Well, so after all it's mosture without moisture .. :)

This one has a bit more fluent production.

Ice9

Sam_Zen to get even slight recognition here I might have to post day and night for the next three years and then you would still have more posts in this forum then me ,. but its alright.

I am trying to solve a neat sigy right now there is none.,

where would I introduce myself?  to the population at large.,?

Sam_Zen

Well, you're right. This forum has no specific place to introduce yourself.
So you'll have to do it with your work.
Since you're above God, maybe you can fiddle around with our numbers of posts .. :)

Ice9

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"Well, you're right. This forum has no specific place to introduce yourself.
So you'll have to do it with your work.
Since you're above God, maybe you can fiddle around with our numbers of posts .. :)

NO one is above God but me and my God lets me be me ., somehow., and If I need to be above God so be it.,,  I do as I am and exist exactly where, beign what and how I have to be as it is the way things are needed .,

(still On the trek boards they don't even comment on that statement ;)  +)

but really I know "everything must be this way, welcome to the soft parade" Jim Morrison

psishock

Quote from: "Ice9"Sam_Zen to get even slight recognition here I might have to post day and night
"respect" here definitely isn't about post-count, really.

Welcome to the forums Ice9!
Your style seems to be very similar to Sam's, but i cannot decide that it's more ambient or technical approach. It differs on every piece.

I don't believe in gods, but really do in humans, so one step beyond an imaginary creature shouldn't mean much. =) Faith is another thing, it should be called goal, because it acts like that. If you suddenly change your goals, your faith will also change, so it's really about mood and personal choice.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Ice9

Thanks psishock for the welcome I guess this is my introduction thread with music and all

so

name: william newbold

http://www.myspace.com/xoet

code name Ice9
coded as h92o

(netID)

jetseen@gmail.com

photobucket = xoet