[EDM] The IT Crowd (Remix)

Started by bvanoudtshoorn, March 31, 2009, 22:45:25

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

OK, I don't know if any of you guys know the TV show 'The IT Crowd'. If you don't, you should, because it's one of the funniest shows ever created. Oh, and I did a quick and dirty remix of the theme.

Download

Sam_Zen

Well done, Barry. Must be a funny show indeed..

psishock

Hello Barry,

i never watch/don't have/need a TV. :D But the theme music is nicely done, it must had rotated in your mind all the time. =)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

bvanoudtshoorn

Thanks guys. :)

For those interested in short clips...
The internet

Sam_Zen

A bit of sexism, but quite funny nevertheless..

psishock

I've checked most of the show-flicks on youtube Barry, it's funny and entertaining indeed. ^_^

Sam:
sexism or racism jokes, they are all fine for me. Different sexes, races, etc are existing in our world. Some people are using these differences to pick on another, but they would find another stuff to pick if these wouldn't exist, because of their boredom.
I'm finding male and female jokes funny, they are aiming for our differences from each other. No matter what some people like to say about "equality", i like the way that we're all different in many many ways. It's more interesting to have a conversations with every single person, if i'm able to learn new ways of thinking. :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

TheEagle

Really nice work.

Unfortunatly, 'The IT Crowd' has not (yet) shown on german tv, but I already heard of that show...

"If you type 'google' into google, you can break the internet..." *lol*

Greetings
The Eagle

Sam_Zen

You're quite right, Psi, about jokes. I just noted it, without any judgement.

uncloned

nice sound here Barry.

much fuller than your usual sound imho - very solid.