Breakpoint 2009

Started by Saga Musix, February 01, 2009, 18:42:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

The Breakpoint 2009 website has just been launched. This year's Breakpoint has one problem, though: The main sponsors decided to not support the scene anymore! So there's no money. Next step: You, the sceners, have to save the party! By visiting Breakpoint 2009, you can make it happen! Who's coming?

- Me!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

I have planned to come, it all depends from my financial progress. If i can manage to finish one of my works on time and collect the payment, i will gladly come, even because it would b my first time.

After visiting the site, i would say that 250eu for a "ticket" is a bit expensive, considering that our monthly pay in Serbia is ~150+ euro. :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

250€ is just the "supporter" ticket. I guess the standard tickets will be about 50-60€ again.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

that is much more realistic pricing. ^^
It sounds fine.

maleek

QuoteThe regular entrance fee for the full 4 days full of party is 55 Euros. There will again be social tickets like introduced last year. They will last for the whole 4 days, and also include everything else the regular ticket includes, but only cost 25 Euros. As the name implies it means that other sceners will pay for the loss we'll make on this ticket type. It therefore will only be available after pre-registration for people who assured that without the social ticket they would be completely unable to attend Breakpoint. If you need a social ticket, apply here.

Basically. If your really strapped on cash you can apply for a social ticket. But if I actually manage to get myself to travel to Germany I would feel very cheap not to pay for a regular entrance. 55 Euros for four days feels perfectly normal.

Saga Musix

Well, it would certainly be very nice to see the MODPlug posse showing up at BP this year :D

residentgrey

So the 35k, that's JUST for the booze right? LOL

Wish I was there!

Did they try various netlabels, like ALFA-MATRIX and such? Side-Line?
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Saga Musix

I don't think they're too prosperous, or are they? :P

residentgrey

Sideline reaches a lot of people. Worth a shot. Hell they may start to cover the demoscene more as well as a result. There are plenty others that you all know way more of than I.

Saga Musix

The official website is now there (see first post). Is anyone planning to come?
psishock: I just heard that two other Serbian guys (+girlfriends) are coming, so... :P

Nahkranoth

Jeez, gotta sit here and drool silently :crybaby:
Guys, I so frickin envy those who can join the party! :D

Saga Musix

one week to go till breakpoint!

residentgrey

Whee I am on the donor list!

Saga Musix

this was one fucking awesome great party! you certainly missed something! :P

psishock

no i didn't ^^ (mayb the booze). It was surely awesome this year.