[acoustic] daily20081228 untitlted (mp3)

Started by uncloned, December 29, 2008, 02:42:49

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

I bought my wife a seagull acoustic guitar so I had to play it a bit.

This is an improvisation based on the pattern of harmonics presented first.

http://clones.soonlabel.com/mp3/daily20081228-seagull-mic.mp3

seagull and AKG mic - portastudio one as mixing board, only normalization in cool edit pro.

psishock

This vsti has very natural sounding, almost like the real one. :P

About most of your daily/regular works, because you've asked that maybe i've missed some of them: i haven't. :D Listened to all, but if i don't have any negative thoughts or constructive positive ones about how could the piece be improved, i feel better to stay silent rather then say something like "nice composition". Or should i? :D

(lucky, you have a wife, i'm still nowhere about that case)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

uncloned

I think it is to my advantage to let the composer know I listened. That probably makes it more likely that they will take the time to listen to my work in my opinion. As far as what to say - I like to talk shop myself.

Thanks for listening to the daily series. They are certainly not polished but I like to experiment.

I am lucky to have met Debbie. I met her at work and we hit it off right away and were married 7 months later and we have been really happy together. Of the people I've met in my life she is quite unique in her abilities and point of view. (This is a woman who can run and repair laboratory instruments AND replace the brakes and clutch in your car... AND she plays guitar very well.)