Happy holidays to all!

Started by KrazyKatz, December 23, 2008, 08:25:37

Previous topic - Next topic

KrazyKatz

Just wanted to wish everyone well over the holidays and new year, and a lot of inspiration for 2009.

It seems that our community has grown throughout the year, yet it still has it's tight knit feel making it a friendly place for everyone regardless of the fiery topics that pop up :D.

I'm glad to be a part of it and send a hearty thanks to those keeping it alive and growing!

Happy holidays to all!

:welldone:

P.S: No theme change this year? :D
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

LPChip

Merry Christmas to everyone. :)

And I didn't change the theme this year because its the same theme I had last year and the year before, but then again, so is the current one and why not? :nuts:

Dunno if it works though, cus I moved to another host in the meanwhile. But nothing that can't be fixed ofcource... Okay, changing theme. LOL.

And also a thank you from my part to everyone for just being here and making this a nice place. Yes, we own it all to eachother. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

omg omg new theme!  :cheers:
merry xmas yep. :cute:
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

omg this theme is always so distracting :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Nahkranoth

OMG! I thought I'm on different forum :D

rncekel

Merry Christmas, Happy Winter feast, Happy New Year, or whatever you wish to celebrate.
Me, I prefer celebrating everything, even those things in which I don't believe at all.

Rakib

This theme always psychs me out  :nuts:
^^

LPChip

Each year I get similar responses about this "this has to be the most awesome, best, amasing, cool, overwhelming, 1337, HaXX0rred theme ever" every year. And I must say that they are still very amusing to read. Especially since I know that you can't change it anyway MUHAAHAHAHAH :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

älskling

Happy everything! I love this theme, much better than the normal theme. Can't we have it always?

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

I also like this theme... And merry christmas to all and sundry. :)

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

merry christmas y'all.

how about a new build as a present?  :nuts:
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Saga Musix

It will come when it's due :)

psishock

lol :D, lets save server space and reuse old threads for same purposes =)

Happy christmas and merry new year! ^_^
2010 will be finally a successful year.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

I'm actually quoting Xaimus now, as he said it to me on msn:

Merry whatever and a happy something! :D