[alternative rock] Rodney (mp3)

Started by uncloned, December 14, 2008, 14:54:22

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

Dear Captain Joseph Borrelli,

I am deeply hurt by your calling me a wemon hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.

When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.

'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam.

'Behind our house some rest. Mostly young -- raped and slaughtered -- their blood drained -- just bones now.

Papa Sam keeps me locked in the attic too. I can't get out but I look out the attic window and watch the world go by.

I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wavelength then everybody else -- programmed too kill.

However, to stop me you must kill me. Attention all police: Shoot me first -- shoot to kill or else keep out of my way or you will die!

Papa Sam is old now. He needs some blood to preserve his youth. He has had too many heart attacks. 'Ugh, me hoot, it hurts, sonny boy.'

I miss my pretty princess most of all. She's resting in our ladies house. But I'll see her soon.

I am the 'Monster' -- 'Beelzebub' -- the chubby behemouth.

I love to hunt. Prowling the streets looking for fair game -- tasty meat. The wemon of Queens are prettyist of all. It must be the water they drink. I live for the hunt -- my life. Blood for papa.

Mr. Borrelli, sir, I don't want to kill anymore. No sur, no more but I must, 'honour thy father.'

I want to make love to the world. I love people. I don't belong on earth. Return me to yahoos.

To the people of Queens, I love you. And I want to wish all of you a happy Easter. May

God bless you in this life and in the next.

http://clones.soonlabel.com/mp3/rodney-remaster.mp3

Rodney

I don't know what's wrong with Rodney
But you best not mention a word...

He sees things differently
And he doesn't understand...

There's evil all around him
The world is filled with lust and greed
There's evil all around him
Something he can see...

Rodney sees the picture
Of the Holy Family
And he feels this pain inside
And his picture must be Free!

There's pain throughout the world
And he wants to set it right
There's lust and greed throughout this world
And he wants to make it right

One day Rodney finds gun
He feels strength and comfort in its steel
He feels with this power
He could set the world to Rights

He could set the world to Rights!

Sam_Zen

Nice guitar works.
But, as in some others of such songs by you, I think the voice is just too modestly produced.

uncloned

Thanks Sam,

Are you asking for it to be louder?
Or a different singer? (most people ask for a different singer)

Sam_Zen

uncloned

Ok,

Alister seems to have some production ideas as well.

Since its off 4-track and in Sonar I can do something with it.

Thanks for the listen and comment  Sam!