I've got a new camera. :D

Started by LPChip, November 07, 2008, 22:03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Nice snow-pics, LPChip, like 303. And I like the clouds serie as well (250)

This leads to a comment.
This is quite an unefficient way of publishing your graphic art. All on one page, so every addition takes more time.

Better divide it into series on different pages. Also with a defined name.

IMG_... is something like 'opus 3048', it doesn't hint to anything.

residentgrey

I see a lot of shroom pics, picked up another hobby as well??? LOL
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

psishock

Yup, nice shrooms, i can imagine as yet another hobby of his.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

LOL. Better hurry, LPChip, after december 1 the paddo-cops will chase you.. :)

Saga Musix

something's certainly wrong with your camera or your settings...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Or the fact that I was forced to use a too high ISO which got me noise and I used a filter in PSP to get rid of it, which screwed up my photo's :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

NASA needs more image editing people like you, link to put in your resume below!

[LOL=bwahaha]LINKY[/LOL]
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

maleek

Ah... The image quality seems quite impressive. I owned a S2 IS roughly three years ago. Made good use of it until I decided it was time to move up a notch and bought a DSLR. A Pentax K100D - never looked back since. :P

More then one creative discipline is good I think. :D So continue and snap away!

LPChip

I've added new images.

Make sure you check out my new collection called "Playing with Light"

Since the amount of images has grown quite since the beginning, I've changed the script a littlebit to support folders. That way, you can now click and browse a folder and its images instead of seeing everything at once.

Also, the thumbnail mode is the default one now. Just click on the image or filename to get it larger.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

I've uploaded new photos. The new collections are named 2008 Winter 2 and Birds.

The birds one was a bit experimental though, and that resulted in a less good quality. Especially some of the images as I tried digital zoom there. Really bad mistake :P

But I'm probably going to shoot better bird pictures in the future, cus I've ordered a new zoom lens. Should make it better. :)

Saga Musix

QuoteI've got a new camera. :D
...and so have I! I got a Pentax *istDL from my father for being done with school! 8) Pretty nice DSLR if you ask me. I can use his lenses and also old lenses from the analogue times since Pentax lenses and cameras are always backwards-/forwards-compatible.

Here's the nicest foto I've shot so far:

Makes you hungry, eh? :lol:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

maleek

Jojo:

I've got a Pentax K100D. They are very similar. I own a couple of old lenses and my precious FA 1:1.4 50 mm. Renders extremely subtle bokeh.

- - - -

Here are some of my photography, mostly nature related.

Saga Musix

Yep, that camera is pretty similar, my father has a K110D which is even more similar to yours. :D So I can always swap lenses with him. :P

maleek

The K110D is exactly like the K100D minus the in body stabilization. Pentax makes great cameras to my mind. Inexpensive and capable of delivering very good results. :)