loss of text for the second time!

Started by Leo.Robusto, October 21, 2008, 20:07:19

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

Oh, I dunno. If I were a girl, and any of these guys asked me out, you can bet I'd run pretty fast... :D

älskling

LPChip

Quote from: "älskling"Well I have a car. I don't know your girlfriends personally, but I'm pretty sure my car is cheaper and runs faster.

How cheap was your car then? I have a very cheap yet very fast car, so I'd like to see if yours is really better! X)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

fast cars aren't of any use in many countries anyway. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"fast cars aren't of any use in many countries anyway. :P

So? :P :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

älskling

Quote from: "LPChip"How cheap was your car then?

It's almost as cheap as my jokes.

bvanoudtshoorn

Quote from: "älskling"

I thought you were going to say "girlfriend". ;)

älskling

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"
Quote from: "älskling"

I thought you were going to say "girlfriend". ;)

Not even I am that cheap. Not that she'd mind, being imaginary and all.