OpenMPT_Soundtouch dll is not accessible.

Started by Leo.Robusto, October 19, 2008, 17:26:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo.Robusto

Hello fellows,

I get an error that the OpenMPT_Soundtouch dll is not accessible.

What is wrong?

Yours,
    Leo

There are 16 errors like the following:

1>LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:OpenMPT_soundtouch.dll wird ignoriert; keine Importe von OpenMPT_soundtouch.dll gefunden.

1>ctrl_smp.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol ""__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall soundtouch::SoundTouch::flush(void)" (__imp_?flush@SoundTouch@soundtouch@@QAEXXZ)" in Funktion "__catch$?TimeStretch@CCtrlSamples@@IAEHN@Z$0".
The Answer is out there - "The X-Files"

Saga Musix

Does it actually compile? If it does, you don't have to care, as soundtouch is just for time-stretching anyway.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Check your vcproj and sln files, and try to clean and rebuild the solution.

Leo.Robusto

Hello fellows,

I tried to clean and rebuild the mptracker project.

But I get always struck at this point.

after the message I already posted, I get 16 times tsomething like the next line and then the followup "FATAL ERROR"

what is wrong?

Yours,
  Leo

4>ctrl_smp.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol ""__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall soundtouch::SoundTouch::~SoundTouch(void)" (__imp_??1SoundTouch@soundtouch@@UAE@XZ)" in Funktion ""public: virtual void * __thiscall soundtouch::SoundTouch::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GSoundTouch@soundtouch@@UAEPAXI@Z)".
4>.\Debug/mptrack.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 16 nicht aufgelöste externe Verweise.

Relabsoluness

How about the vcproj and sln files; have you converted them to VC2008 format from latest revision? Make sure that mptrack-project depends on soundtouch-project(solution -> project dependencies)

Leo.Robusto

Hello,
converting to VS2008 project format works and makes it possible to attach the soundtouch project.

It was missing at the OpenMPT/mptrack/ project file I downloaded from SVN.

Yours,
   Leo