More emoticons!

Started by Harbinger, October 19, 2008, 14:38:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Harbinger

Hey admin, how can we see more of these cute little emoticons for our posts besides what you have? Can we submit any, and if so, how? From what i understand they're just little .gif files, no?

Harbinger

[sound of a lone, chirping cricket]

LPChip

There aren't that many emoticons installed. You can click on the "view more emoticons" during the post to see all, which probably only show 2 or 3 more.

I haven't added more because this forum is supposed to be temporary.

You can't really add emoticons, I'll have to do that, but I don't have that much time to do so. If you really have good ones, post them here on the forum, and I'll think about it.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

how long "temporary" can be, we see it here :nuts:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

A random selection from my archive :

+ + + + + + + + + + +

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Harbinger

I love all of them, psishock and Sammy!!:D

C'mon, LP, these would make our forum so much like a home!:wink:  I dunno how much actual work is involved, but maybe you can take volunteers to help with it....

LPChip

The images must be uploaded to the right place (wherever that is) and then it must be configured in the admin panel.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Hmm, it seems there are alot of smilies there that aren't installed. That must be because I copied them from my clansite. That would also mean that I can simply get them installed...

Seems you're a lucky person Harbinger X) (and the rest who sent me those positive thoughts :nuts:

EDIT: Here are some of the additions.

:fu:  ^^   :crystatic:  :crybaby:  :lovethat:  :gjob:  :show_aars_3:  :married:  =(  :cheers:  :flower:  :brushing:  :mexican_grin:  :gay:  :laughing_at:  :haha:  :winksmile:  :sad_walking_away:  :gunman1:

Harbinger

Suh-weet!!! I'm gonna start posting for no reason! :boogie:

Saga Musix

Harbinger

Digging up this gravesite since we have a thread devoted to this subject....

I went to upload a cache of excellent emoticons, but i didn't see any way with the link given Jojo. How can i get them to admin to add to our set?

Sam_Zen

Nice, but I first want to check during this reply, if anymore emoticons are adding something in my perception.
Many of the emoticons during this topic are already into the set. I'm quite satisfied with the ones so far.  :boogie:  :boogie:  :boogie:

maleek

:zweep:

Childish but soo fun!