Finally after about 4 years...

Started by LPChip, September 05, 2008, 06:01:08

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

With a topic title like that, I'm quite sure you're thinking... Huh, what special thing could've happened finally after 4 years?

I'm sure you wanna know about that, as much as I wanna tell you.

I mean, I am writing this topic not to tease you, although I currently am goofy, and teasing someone is just so funny when you're goofy. Are you still curious? Yes? Good.

Well, in order to tell you what special thing happened after 4 years ago, it might be better to explain what happened about 4 years ago, isn't it?

Or maybe I should turn this into a guess game, and tease you guys even more :P

Nah, I won't... Or will I? :nuts:

Nah, I won't.

So, what did happen 4 years ago?

Let me first tell you what happened 5 years ago. :nuts:

5 Years ago, I first came to modplug and soon after, I joined the community.

So? What has this to do with 4 years ago?

Well about 4 years ago, Sam_Zen joined modplug too.

Does it ring a bell now? No? hihi :nuts:

To make a long story short (yes, basically skipping everything above and only read this part will still tell you enough) last night, I met Sam_Zen in real life. :) He invited me to a reading given by his neightbour.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

I think for other members this may be quite a fuzzy post, so to make a short story more clear.
My neighbour was going to give a lecture about the predicted events in the year 2012.
I linked that to the spiritual-thread of LPChip, so I invited him for the gathering. Because he lives nearby.
Yes, a special occasion, because normally forum-members never meet in real life indeed.
And normally, according to inet situations, it just doesn't matter, how a member looks, or where from.
But still a real meeting is different, I just noticed.

älskling

bvanoudtshoorn

So...

@LP: What does S_Z look like?

@S_Z: What does LP look like?

:P

LPChip

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"So...

He's an old fa.... eh... very nice person! :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

He's an young idi.... eh... very nice person!  :nuts:

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"He's an young idi.... eh... very nice person!  :nuts:

:D :lol: good one :D

uncloned

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"So...

@S_Z: What does LP look like?

:P

that sounds so ying-yang appropriate!

ROFL!

residentgrey

So if you two combine do you become one whole human, or explode? LOL

Glad y'all met.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

LPChip

I do think that if we combine, we'd die... But then again, I think that if anyone combines with someone else the wrong way, they'll die :P

psishock

ahhh, it's best not to talk here about wrong way male-male combinations at any rate...  ::)

in the matter of fact, i don't think anybody would die from that anyway. =)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

Well, if one would combine yin and yang, there isn't probably much left .

LPChip

Quote from: "psishock"ahhh, it's best not to talk here about wrong way male-male combinations at any rate...  ::)

in the matter of fact, i don't think anybody would die from that anyway. =)

I wasn't talking about any form of sex. I was talking about chirgury not performed by a doctor :P

älskling

Quote from: "LPChip"I wasn't talking about any form of sex. I was talking about chirgury not performed by a doctor :P

And the difference is?