[jingles] for instant messengers (mp3)

Started by cubaxd, August 30, 2008, 19:58:30

Previous topic - Next topic

cubaxd

I hope this forum is the right place for this: Last year I've created some sounds for the Instant Messenger program pidgin. The original samples in pidgin sound very "sterile" and neutral. That's why I've created some of my own (and because I can ;)). Maybe some of you find it useful. They are made with OpenMPT (of course).

im_samples.zip

Saga Musix

i have disabled sounds in my messenger for ages, but i think that your sounds are all a tad too long... especially if you get alot of messages :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

cubaxd

Well okay then maybe it is useful for somebody else. On the other hand i think that most of the people in this forum are capable of making some of their own. So maybe this posting was a little bit useless. Never mind :-)

Saga Musix

i just needed a sound for incoming messages in miranda for a special situation, so i just made one :p
(link removed) - small chip from one of the standard windows xp sounds, reversed, added reverb... done :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.