Transpose external midi keyboard?

Started by Saga Musix, August 01, 2008, 11:59:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

I tried to enable and disable this function, looked if it has something to do with split keyboard mode, but I didn't find anything that changed. So, what does this function do? I didn't find anything in the wiki, nor at the forums, nor in the original ModPlug Tracker manual.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

I think that when you transpose on the external midi keyboard, this function will either correct the notes back to without transpose or not.

Eg: checked will make sure that if you have a C-4 with transpose -3, the note will be a C-4 with transpose -3.

IF you don't have it checked, it will basically ignore the transpose key on the keyboard.

This is just what I believe it is. I'm not sure though.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

i tried the octave transpose as well as the note transpose options on my synth. modplug didn't behave differently, though.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.