For dutch visitors

Started by LPChip, July 20, 2008, 13:44:17

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Hey guys,

I've recently launched a new spiritual forum. This forum, however is in dutch, which is why I wrote "For dutch visitors" :)

I hope to get some visitors, so if you're dutch then please take a look at my new website: www.armina.nl

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Hi LPChip
I checked the site and it looks very nice.
I'm afraid I will not partcipate, because, as my nick suggests, I stopped looking for any spirituality.
But good luck with the forum.

LPChip

Sad to hear that you've stopped looking for spirituality, especially since now is becoming the time that more and more people will be into it.

But its your decision ofcource, so I won't even be thinking about questioning it. :)

Thanks though. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

I expressed myself a bit wrong maybe. I don't deny spiritual things, but I've stopped looking for answers or beliefs.

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"I expressed myself a bit wrong maybe. I don't deny spiritual things, but I've stopped looking for answers or beliefs.
Ic. Maybe you're mistaken something else for spirituality, because spirituality is about the quest to one's self. (On the forum, there's a link to "What is that?" On the index. Maybe you should alteast read that. :)