[album] Kukel Blues (OGG)

Started by Sam_Zen, May 18, 2008, 04:52:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

I have gathered some files from realtime recordings of the 'Kukel' ensemble sessions last year, with a taste of the blues.
With two fellow musicians.  Every track can be a combination of 1, 2 or 3 of the players. An element of the 'Kukel' concept.
Some tracks I played the analog synth, some with the Casio sampler KB, some played with OMPT.
The 7 tracks can be found here.

mrvegas

Couldn't get the link to work.  Darn, I was looking forward to some new Sam Zen experiments.

Sam_Zen

Hi mrvegas ! long time no see..
Darn too, my apologies. I am reorganizing the data of my albums, and this has slipped through. The link is corrected.

mrvegas

I just listened to all of them -- except Gravy, which gave me a web page error.

I enjoyed Bullit Proof -- very moody.  Cold Wind took a long time to develop, but was interesting by the end.  Actually, I would have liked a little more development to Hey Joe.  The second of the Paul and Ludwig guitar pieces was nice, and Lament had some really wild high-pitched stuff.  Sounds like you guys had a good time.  Thanks for sharing.

I have not done a good job keeping up with my modplug and modarchive listening these days, but I still check in once in a while and I try to at least let people know I've listened.

Sam_Zen

Thanks for the report. I corrected the filename of Gravy.