New feature for the devs! :) (and for you too :P)

Started by LPChip, May 06, 2008, 20:46:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I've added a small tweak to the site to make things easier.

The thing is, that in the bug reports section, it becomes hard to keep track of all the bugs, especially since there are older bugs from release .28 and so on that got to page 3. It becomes hard to keep track of them, so I changed the script to order on topic title instead of last postdate if its forumid 7. This can be extended to the requests section too, but I don't think that the requests section actually needs this.

I've chosen to sort descending because that will put pending on top, then the open calls, then the closed ones. Ofcource, in this stage, the pending calls are the most important ones, cus they should be adressed to as soon as possible. A pending call will either be fixed = closed, or not fixed = reopened, which makes their status to open or closed, which are the other two.

Obviously, the closed calls are only for reference, and thereby can be last in the list.

Downside to this is, that even if a post is being made in the topics, they won't bring that topic up in the list. Using the show new posts function will do that though.

I might change the scripting to a way to toggle the view if it seems to be disturbing.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

there's indeed a better overview now. thanks for the tweak.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.