Modplug Live

Started by tvdude, March 26, 2008, 14:48:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Backing up is not necessary. You just have to rember every fucking command you set that has been introduced in the latest versions. E.g., it won't remember the instrument's filter mode (which ruined my animation compo at breakpoint 2008 a bit, but well... i knew of it, but the LAST time i exported the tune, i forgot AGAIN to reset filter mode).
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"I've been using it quite happily since it came out. No major problems yet.
It is well possible that one encounters no problems due to the .50 specific bugs, but as Jojo commented, bad problems were possible.

Quote from: "Jojo"Backing up is not necessary. You just have to rember every fucking command you set that has been introduced in the latest versions. E.g., it won't remember the instrument's filter mode (which ruined my animation compo at breakpoint 2008 a bit, but well... i knew of it, but the LAST time i exported the tune, i forgot AGAIN to reset filter mode).
Sorry to hear it has caused so much problem. Well, hopefully new version will prove to be better.