.50 Zxx in S3M files...

Started by Saga Musix, February 08, 2008, 10:36:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

without looking at the sourcecode, i'd say it's a common windows messagebox and you can't change labels there. but i thought about moving this into the Module Properties (like the IT-related stuff) anyway.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Indeed. I see this happening alot is software. Ofcource you could create your own dialog and the problem would be fixed, but it happens in other software too, so its not a big deal, really.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Relabsoluness

I agree that the dialog is crappy, but it deals with a rare situation among S3M files which themselves are rather rare compared to it and xm -- not worth the effort in my opinion.

Saga Musix

Although this is already closed, I think something can still be optimized here. Maybe we could check for MPT-made s3ms (like this: http://schismtracker.org/hg/rev/8c3d4b21b8c4) and then only interpret Zxx as cutoff stuff when MPT is detected
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.