Are you bored at work? Then read this!!!

Started by LPChip, January 22, 2008, 09:33:04

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Are you bored and wanna go home? Then you obviously have this:

IWGH

IWGH stands for I wanna go home, which is a club for members just like you.

Check out the site now, cus you'll probably love it. http://iwgh.velvic.com/index.php

You can become a member too and its fairly easy to do so! :)

Hope to see you there. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

You know, I'm starting to wonder about this "velvic" server. I just can't reach it... Does somebody want to give me its IP address, so I can try pinging it directly?

LPChip

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"You know, I'm starting to wonder about this "velvic" server. I just can't reach it... Does somebody want to give me its IP address, so I can try pinging it directly?

Do note, that if I ping it, I get a time out too.

But you can try to edit your hosts file, and add a reference there.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

Weird. Velvic server works fine with me. The server is in Poland, I am in Russia. Hm... might be your firewall settings too.

bvanoudtshoorn

Don't think so. Nothing else is giving me problems. Maybe it's 'cos the server's in Europe, and I'm on the other side of the world, in Aus. :)

Louigi Verona