Hello,

Song name: Days
Licence : Creative Commons
Genre: Downtempo
File format: mp3
File size : 3.58 Mo
Kbps: 160
Lenght : 3.13 min

I made this track with OpenMPT. I used virtual voices on on-line demo (http://demo.acapela-group.com/). I have retreat the voices with audacity "to humanize" them. "Days" is a downtempo, inspired by the Alpha band.

:!: Like all the other kinds of music, this one is licensed under the Creative Commons. You can circulate it freely. :D

:arrow: It is listening and downloading to my webpage : Jikoo

Thank you ! Bye ! :wink:
Woolyss Tracking | Woolyss Chipmusic

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

Sam_Zen

Quite pleasant.
Maybe a bit work should have been done with the vinyl-like crackling noise at the background. It's very steady now.

I noticed that you've enabled all songs now for download. And CC is a nice concept. Keep up the good work.

jikoo

Thank you very much Sam_Zen,

I added a new virtual male voice inside my music today. It's my final version.

See you later. :D

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

jikoo

Yes, now you can download all musics form 2 servers. Note, I have many problems with divShare.com. Database of divShare.com is not stable !... but, it's free !

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

Sam_Zen

No problem with divShare.com here. Maybe because I don't stream, but download.
Nice addition with the voice.

dBlues

Sounds relaxing. The synthesized voices are pretty impressive - you mean they are all generated or ...?
Strive for excellence, not perfection.

jikoo

yes dBlues,

All voices were generated by an online soft. See the beginning of this post and see my website for more informations about virtual voices. :wink:

Ciao

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]

Saga Musix

relaxing jazz thingy, sounds really nice!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

jikoo

To Jojo,

Really, thank you for you interest about my music. :D

I put a link of your website on mine at Woolyss Tracking (Others current composers)

Bye

[color=#F0F0F0].[/color]