Warm Wishes!

Started by KrazyKatz, December 24, 2007, 14:58:03

Previous topic - Next topic

KrazyKatz

Just wanted to wish everyone in the forum well over the holidays and all the best for the new year. It's been a privilege to be part of this community over the current year, and I only hope that the community will grow and be as enjoyable for the next.

A big thanks to LPChip for maintaining our forum, and a big thanks to everyone involved in the well-being of OMPT.

Happy Holidays!
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

tvdude

You said it perfect KrazyKatz.

Best wishes to everyone here at MODPlug, and I would also like to give my thanks to the moderators and programers who make this site and music program work.  You are all great people.

Seasons Greetings!
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

LPChip

Nice post KrazyKatze.

Merry Christmas everyone.

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

älskling

merry christmas everyone

maleek

Yes. Warm wishes indeed. :)

Saga Musix

Best wishes to all of you :) Btw, that forum looks kinda gay now :lol:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Best wishes to all of you :) Btw, that forum looks kinda gay now :lol:

Haha, and if I'm correct, you keep mentioning that year after year :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: "LPChip"
Quote from: "Jojo"Best wishes to all of you :) Btw, that forum looks kinda gay now :lol:

this is the first time i complained :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

Support ++
Have a nice and happy time, you all.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"
Quote from: "LPChip"

this is the first time i complained :P

Well, I guess, there's a first time for everything :nuts:

But last year people also complained about this... Heck, its only 2 days of the year... :) wednesday, it'll be gone again. :)