[trip-hop] America Is the Master (mp3)

Started by AppO, November 24, 2007, 00:58:25

Previous topic - Next topic

AppO

Unfortunately (or not) the bass drum I have finally inserted to replace a distorded one, sounds a bit like Timbaland productions. I've read on Wikipedia that this man began music with Fast Tracker... Maybe not a total coincidence.

Listen here.

:)
The Humble Craftsman aka Viktor Ugo-Appas aka Jolimelodia

Sam_Zen

I like the piece and the statement. Pity it's mono.

Saga Musix

Timbaland sucks, he stole scenemusic, he didn't "inspire" himself, and everything the french wikipedia says is
QuoteIl s'est inspiré des modules fastrackers
Inspiration is not the same as making modules. He rather stole them. Read about the latest case of music theft.

Quote from: "AppO"I've read on Wikipedia that this man began music with Fast Tracker... Maybe not a total coincidence.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

AppO

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"I like the piece and the statement. Pity it's mono.

Sure ? I have checked. Maybe you mean that stereo field is not superwide ?

:?:

AppO

Quote from: "Jojo"Timbaland sucks, he stole scenemusic, he didn't "inspire" himself, and everything the french wikipedia says is
QuoteIl s'est inspiré des modules fastrackers
Inspiration is not the same as making modules. He rather stole them. Read about the latest case of music theft.

Quote from: "AppO"I've read on Wikipedia that this man began music with Fast Tracker... Maybe not a total coincidence.

Gosh ! This info cruelly confirms the topic of my track. I have edited the french wikipedia article to inform french speaking readers.

Big Thanks.

AppO[/url]

mrvegas

I liked the tune from a production standpoint.  It sounds very professional.  The bass is pretty funky, and the horn sounds late in the song are a nice touch.