[Easy Listening] Thunder and Lightning (.mp3)

Started by LPChip, November 17, 2007, 19:04:40

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Before and after I recorded the song "Unexpectedly Sure", I was tempering with the EQ settings of my Electric piano to give even more realistic sound. And I can say that I succeeded in doing that. More clear and brighter sound!

That gave me inspiration to play another improvisation.

This time its about the ups and downs in life, where you can sometimes hold on to the fact that eventually it will work out anyway.

You can download the song here. (Duration: 5:50)

Enjoy, and feedback is always welcome. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

aGIANTpupafish

extremely impressive for an improvisation.  i think if u could remember them then you could make these pieces into extremely good 'proper' pieces, if that makes sense.  i think that i would be tempted to buy the sheet music  :wink:

as for the piece itself, very emotional performance.  incredible u came out with some of those melodies instantly in an improv.
Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Yah, It reminds me of MAD magazine where the farm guys are playing music on a broom with string, a clothes cleaner, a jug until the angry house wife comes and takes all her cleaning stuff.

LPChip

:) Thanks.

Well, I kind of improvise my music for as long as I play, which is like 21 years. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs